- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Responsible for full set of accounts, management reports, cash flows, internal controls, office administration and preparation of monthly payroll for all employees.
- Managing accounting system for the company and perform financial functions related to company's financial operations, the collection, accuracy , recording, analysis and presentation.
- Preparation of company GST, taxation and company secretarial matters.
- Good understanding of the latest GST and LHDN implementations and policies.
- Able to work independently, cope with pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills, team player and a fast learner.
- Atleast 5 years of experience in the related field.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?