Position available in Kelana Jaya.
- Pre- and post-sales technical support of FEA/CFD software.
- The job involves conducting technical presentations, providing software application support, conducting product training and providing consultancy services.
- Maintain close relationship with existing key accounts to ensure continuing contracts / services.
- Assist the sales team in undertaking sales related activities including lead generation, account management and marketing.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Aerospace). Masters Degree or above is advantageous
- A strong understanding of and ability to apply CAE analyses & solutions in solving industrial problems.
- Industrial experience in utilising Engineering mechanical / Computational Fluid Dynamics simulation solutions such as ANSYS Mechanical, Fluent, CFX software
- At least 3 year of working experience, preferably related to oil & gas, chemical processing, marine/offshore, turbomachinery, automotive, aerospace or defense industries.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Must be technically competent, sales-oriented, resourceful, self-motivated, independent & possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to work in a team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to different environment / platform as necessary.
- Must be willing to learn, possess own transport and prepared to travel.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?