- Write and edit copy for internal publications, brochures, digital and advertising needs.
- Assist with media relations: write and distribute news releases, follow-up with key media, prepare background information, prepare staff for media interviews, provide patient condition updates, maintain media lists and editorial calendars, and assist staff with interview process.
- Contribute to the team's marketing and online social media efforts including writing content for the interactive newsroom, Twitter and Facebook.
- Provide support and coordination for special events and meetings sponsored by GoBear Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in mass communication, communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related program.
- Strong copywriting skills; competent in AP Style.
- Outgoing, energetic and eager to learn.
- Assertive, proactive and able to work independently on assignments.
- Exhibit a professional, friendly demeanor and ability to work with various audiences throughout the organization.
- Strong command of English Written and oral presentation skills.
- Social Media Experience or background knowledge.
- Second language in Malay or Mandarin is helpful but not necessary.
- Working Hours: 9.00am-6.00pm(Mon-Fri)
- Working Location:
- F-108, Heritage Lane
- Empire Damansara
- No 2, Jalan PJU 8/8A
- 47820 Petaling Jaya
- Selangor, Malaysia
- Allowance Range: RM750-RM800