- Actively develop, code and test functions within O2O Ecommerce (php ecommerce platform).
- Work with Business users and project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions.
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions.
- Help ensure web development team's compliance to all outlined processes and procedures.
- Ensure via code-reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development.
- Provide recommendations to Development Lead and functional managers on ways to improve processes, systems, tools and role definitions based on program or project-specific experience.
- Actively contribute or drive continuous improvements to development methodology and underlying processes.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Experienced in FOSS php
- Proficiency with PHP5 and MySQL from an OOP perspective.
- Proficiency with database schema design.
- Experience with MVC frameworks: Zend, Symfony, Laravel etc.
- Recent experience with 3rd party API integrations.
- Working knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in eCommerce business systems and processes.
- Plus points : Microservices, continuous development.
- EPF and SOCSO
- Annual leave and medical claims
- 5 days working only