Responsible for coordinating the development, delivery, implementation and monitoring of STEM curriculum, initiatives, events and projects.
- Collaborate with schools and teachers to organized and promote interdisciplinary STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related instructional teaching and learning activities.
- Through the successful integration of instructional strategies and multiple technologies that promote cooperative and project-based learning.
- Do booth promotion ans meeting potential customer for PR and brand awareness
Ad hoc job: Teaching inside class once a week. Training will be provided
- Diploma/Degree from an accredited educational institution with an emphasis in STEM areas and/or Career and technical education.
- Committed, Dedicated & Interest in Educate.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Own a car
- Travel is compulsory