- Assisting in the formulating of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launching optimized online advertisement to increase company and brand awareness.
- Acquire insight on online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Digital Marketing Executive (Can speak Chinese)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh candidates are welcome to apply
- Salary Range:
- RM 2000 - RM 2500
- Working Hours:
- 9.30am-6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
- 9.30am-1.00pm (Alternate Saturday)