- Generate leads by cold calling, lead generation activities, etc ( Database is provided )
- To be able to build relationships and communicate with customers over the telephone.
- Provide excellent services to customers including product inquiry, process order, coordinate with warehouse for delivery, follow up on payment and after sales support
- Responsible, committed and able to achieve sales targets in the required timeline.
- Constantly identify new strategies and approach to increase individual and team achievements.
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing team to ensure responsiveness to customer requests.
- Drive sales through tele-marketing.
- Perform any other duties/assignments as assigned by the superior.
- Telesales (Chinese Candidate)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Preferably minimum 1 year of working experience in IT industry.
- Prior experience in sales, purchasing or customer service and telesales experience would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, one other dialect.
- Preferred Chinese speaking candidates and must be able to speak Mandarin, Cantonese or Hokkien for business purposes.
- Self-motivated, team player and independent.
- Good communication and service oriented.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Salary Range:
- RM 1,800 + Commission
- Working Hours:
- 9.30am - 6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
- 9.30am - 1.00pm (Alternate Saturday)