- A Telemarketer solicits databases by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; Telemarketer Job Duties:
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following company's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Service, Focus on Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product
- Duration Minimum of 3 months
- Able to converse in at least 2 languages. (English & Bahasa)
- Possess Diploma or Degree in any field.
- SPM / STPM school leavers will be considered.
- Have personal laptop, hand phone post paid given, possess own transport or able to take public transport to work
- Working Location: Centum Oasis Damansara
- Working Hours: 10am - 7pm
- Remuneration Package: Allowance RM500 + RM200(Commission)+RM100(Post paid)