- You will be assisting the division in developing and executing solid growth marketing plans. In this role you will:
- Involve in creating and planning marketing plans and strategies, organise events and managing booth at corporate events.
- Creating new and using existing network of industry contacts to generate new businesses
- Developing, managing and maintaining strong account relationships with the clients
- Support in managing marketing projects (E.g. resource planning, project timeline, event management)
- Coordinating pre-sales, professional services and support resources to drive successful solutions for clients.
- Create awareness and understanding of our solutions/ services to target market for their business growth
- Degree / Diploma
- Hands-on experience in product marketing, media, or consulting to marketers and organising event.
- Knowledge in sales and marketing management
- Confident with good spoken and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, able to bring new ideas into marketing campaign
- Excels in a matrix working environment where learning on-the-job is important
- Embrace a startup mindset with entrepreneurial spirit in this cross-functional role, who likes to accept new challenges and bring excellent contribution to a new business unit.
- Bi-lingual skills, written and oral (English, Bahasa Malay), preferably other relevant languages as well.
- Working Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
- Salary Range: RM2500 (Basic salary commensurate with relevant knowledge & working experience)
- Working Location:
- Wisma HCK,
- No 6, Jalan 19/1b,
- Seksyen 19,
- 46300 Petaling Jaya.