- Create job description;
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks;
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, conducting training;
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions;
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Perform job and task analysis;
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings;
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position;
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives, meeting with managers to discuss needs;
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs;
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process;
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits, making presentations, maintaining rapport.
3. SOURCING CANDIDATE
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates;
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting as well as building network to find them;
- Sourcing and attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules, escorting applicant to interviews;
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications (if needed);
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates using various reliable tools;
- Assess applicants’ knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Perform reference and background check for potential employees;
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Prepare and sending offer packages;
- Solicit management approval;
- Write and forwarding acceptance/rejection email;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Manages new employee on-baording by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging on-boarding logistics & welfare.
- Malaysian citizen;
- Degree in Human Resource/Business Administration/Management/Equivalent with minimum CGPA 3.0;
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR, focusing on end to end recruitment process;
- Able to complete high load of job within tight deadline and ability to work under pressure;
- Familiarity with Linkedin, Jobstore, Jobstore etc as recruiter profile;
- Able to prioritise workload effectively;
- Attention to details;
- Priority will be given to candidates who able to start IMMEDIATELY.