- Managing day-to-day operations of the store.
- In-charge of stock inventory, ordering and sales.
- Handle and responsible for customer complaints.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety requirements.
- Submit weekly and sales report on timely basis.
- Assist and report to Head of Department
- Offer a consistently high level and memorable customer service.
- To achieve individual sales target while working with good team spirit and contributes to outlet sales target.
- Gather market and customer information provided feedback on buying trends.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM, Diploma or equivalent, in any field.
- Friendly, courteous responsible and self motivated.
- Able to adapt changes and must be a fast learner.
- Good interpersonal and communicate skill.
- Ability to multi-task functions effectively.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PJ area.
- Process own transport and willing to travel.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Able to commit in retail working hours including weekends and public holidays.
- Good command in spoken and written both Chinese, English and bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferred Chinese candidates.
- Full-Time Position is available.
- Attractive salary package
- Bonus, Incentive, Allowance
- Medical and annual leave
- Uniform provided
- Staff meal
- Products and management training
- Great working environment
- And many more…
Interested candidates please contact Ms. Alycia at 03-7880 1837 / 0835 for an immediate interview appointment.