Represents the Work Package Contractor (WPC) in dealing with client, Authorities and any third Party for the Risk related activities. Risk Manager will manage the “day-to-day” project risk of WPC, co-ordinating the activities of the Companies and their compliance with any Contract stipulations, obligations and, or requirements. Notable tasks include;
- Responsible for Risk Management as part of everyday working practices;
- Makes staff aware of the Project’s Risk Management requirements and drives the Risk Management process from the top down;
- Facilitates risk meetings within project team & clients;
- Represents WPC to participate in the evaluation of risks;
- Responsible in the identification, assessment, evaluation and management of WPC risks;
- To organise and facilitate monthly multi-disciplinary risk meetings to review and update WPC ’s risks;
- Responsible to record new risks; record any changes to the probability of the risk occurring or the impact (time and or cost); captures and updates responses to the risks;
- Provides risk progress reports to client as required.
- Degree in relevant field (with minimum CGPA 3.0);
- Experience min 5 years in engineering design and risk management at a minimum of manager level position;
- Exposure and experience in Railway projects/industry is added advantage;
- Able to undertake task independently.