- In Depth knowledge in Transmission Telecommunication Network planning and design
Line of Sight (LOS) site surveying and site hunting for network blockage, re-routing and expansion;
- Planning and implementing IP Microwave Network;
- Possess good troubleshooting and analytical skills on transmission network (PDH/SDH/IP) – Path loss, Link Budget, Planning and Analysis;
- Highest skill of MAPINFO and topology highly concern.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent;
- Min CGPA 3.00;
- At least 5 to 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Reliable and able to work long hours as required;
- Quick learners, dependable individuals, self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of fully proficient in set-up, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite;
- Ability and desire to work independently;
- Strong organizational, investigative and problem solving skills;
- Age below 35, Malaysian citizenship.