- Lead a team of financial specialist and responsible for financial management and reporting of Malaysia and Singapore
- Responsible to resource planning and development of financial team to ensure a highly capable and professional team
- Primary Record to Report oversight and leadership contact for audit, and statutory & regulatory contacts in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial information to Business & leaders and provide development of the overall governance framework and structures to ensure standardization of best practice and process compliance.
- Primary responsibility to ensure 100% Statutory Filing Compliance on-time, accurate, and most cost effective manner.
- Responsible for Financial & Internal Control environment - ensure financial compliance.
- Constantly develop action plans and programs to meet KPI/Objectives to enhance departmental performance
Qualifications and Credentials:-
- Chartered Accountant / ACCA/ CPA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in general accounting experience, with responsibility for closing cycle in complex, short-cycle and multi-business unit environment.
- Experience with oversight of monthly close process, revenue accounting, Chart of Accounts, account reconciliations, general ledger, inter-company accounting, sales accounting, distribution accounting, local statutory reporting, and fixed assets.
- Solid understanding of Malaysia and Singapore financial accounting principles (revenue, general ledger, inter-company, fixed assets) and financial regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of implications of accounting transactions on tax and treasury responsibilities.
Strong analytical skills
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?