Job Description / Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- To assist in Human Resource functions including recruitment& selection, training & development compensation & benefits, industrial relation & employee's performance management.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the monthly payroll process.
- Responsible for liaising with government body like SOCSO and Labour Office.
- Responsible for handling employee relations issue and provide counseling.
- Update and maintain accurate personnel data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Strong communication, leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alor Setar.
- Abe to work in multi-task challenges work environment.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?