1. Develop and implement strategy for HR management
2. Plan and manage personnel systems, programmes and services
3. Monitor, measure and report HR issues and opportunities
4. Provide HR related support and advise to line management
5. Implemented and executed general HR policies.
6. Core personnel to seek for services regarding Employee relations, & relevant HR matters.
7. Core personnel supporting HR functions for Manufacturing.
8. Handle all the sections (Recruitment, Compensations & Benefits, Employee Relations / IR, Training & Development, Payroll, Performance Measurement, etc.) in HR division & general administration.
Compensations & Benefits
Advise management on such matters as equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment and discrimination, etc.
Oversee new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
Fulfil all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations,
Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
Maintaining and updating the system of all the leave management (Annual Leave, emergency leaves, Maternity leave, Marriage leave, Compassionate leave and etc).
Matters pertaining to Local and Foreign Workers included CIDB Construction Certificates
Application – Prepare all documents to Agent.
Arrangement of Permits/termination/Renewal – Fomema / Medical Check up.
Orientation for new workers – explain the terms and conditions & rules of Malaysia.
Counseling Workers from time to time.
Handling Grievances and disciplinary issues.
Health and any emergency issues need to see doctor.
Handling all immigration relating matters submit to Agency.
Staff Disciplinary Action.
Handling Domestic Enquiries.
Responsible for the development and management of an effective and responsive full spectrum of the HR initiatives, activities and administration function
Provide strategic support for the management of the company employment guidelines and legal requirements
To attend to labour law office, immigration, CIDB and other relevant government bodies
Identify & develop appropriate programs for career advancement, staff development, staff retention and ultimately to ensure right people at the right place all the times
To handle overall recruitment processes, monitor employee's welfare and remuneration packages, identify employees' training needs and coordinate training
Other HR related matters