- Fully responsible of accounts department, timely preparation of management reports, cash flow management, preparing budget and liaising with auditors, tax and relevant authorities.
- Responsible for overall accounting and tax functions which includes timely submission of Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet, reconciliation for Bank, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Implementation of internal controls and process improvements within accounting & operational processes.
- Ensure compliances with Accounting Standards, statutory reporting and local authorities.
- A team player who is dynamic with mature personality, independent and able to work under little supervision and meet tight deadline.
- Any other ad-hoc projects to be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of SQL and AutoCount accounting system would be an added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work at Ipoh Garden East and travel to whole Malaysia for auditing.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferably qualification of Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants / Malaysia Institute of Accountant or Certified Management Accountant.
- Preferably with exposure in consulting office and plantation site activities.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?