· Familiarize with the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market as a
· Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to customers.
· Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department.
· Identify and approach potential customer.
· People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements
Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial
Planning and Strategy.
· Goal oriented and self –driven.
· At least 3 - 5 years’ experience / background of sales.
· Candidates with diploma / degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.