· Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Sales/Marketing/Public Relations/Hotel Management or equivalent
· At least 3 year(s) working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Good supervisory skills with strong interpersonal skill
· Positive work attitude, pleasant appearance and excellent grooming standards, punctual, reliable, honest, responsible and must be willing to work on Public Holidays and weekend
· Full-Time position(s) available
· Responsible to achieve sales results against monthly sales targets & yearly business plans
· Responsible to prepare weekly & Monthly sales reports, yearly business plans & strategies & also updated project lists.
· Responsible to focus & enhance more direct sales & marketing activities.
· Drive the sales to achieve individual sales target.
· Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets segments.
· Explore and identify potential customers, propose and close deals at approved selling price.
· Handling customer inquiries, provide adequate supports and services to maintain good relationship with customers.
· Monitor payment collections aging and ensure on time payment by customers.
· Provide monthly sales report and for management review.
· Conduct regular sales performance review to evaluate effectiveness of sales strategies, propose changes when necessary.
· Any other tasks or project assigned by superior from time to time.