- Accurate recording and processing of supplier invoices and ensuring adherence to the policies requirements.
- Checking and verifying payment vouchers.
- Preparing cheques payment and keeping payment voucher records accurately.
Housekeeping Account Department's documents and maintaining a systematic filing system.
- Ensuring financial data transaction entry in the accounting system.
- Assist in audit preparation and deal with external vendors.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the overall accounting & financial functions.
- To perform any other duties as and when required by the superior
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI Certification/ Diploma/Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of both spoken and written Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
Require Skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, SQL accounting software.
- Self motivated, discipline and able to work independently.
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented person.
- Able to complete the tasks in time.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Wisma Goodnite, Lot 1249, Jalan Kapar, Batu 15, 42200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps