It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To enrich people’s lives through better employment opportunities and advanced career paths.
- To provide companies with a full spectrum of quality Recruitment Solution to recruit the RIGHT candidates with the Right attitude & commitment for their Organizations.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small home grown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony of our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possesses experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position located in Johor Bahru !!
- 5 Working Days I Training will be Provided
- who likes consulting
- interaction with people
- understanding people
- working with corporate companies & professionals
- willing to learn & inquisitive / love new challenges??!!
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For Further information, Kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294, Fax: 607 – 355 6399
- Developing a good understanding of client companies - their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines);
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the client's requirements;
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing profiles to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Negotiating salary packages between client and candidates;
- Offering consultation advice to both clients and candidates salary levels, training & development and career opportunities