- To monitor and manage the human resources activities within the various operational sites and supporting divisions of Digiphoto in Malaysia,Indonesia & Thailand, ensuring that the necessary human resources aspect is carried in a systematic and professional manner to the required standards of the Company.
- To ensure that any statutory employment requirements are implemented and maintained as necessary.
- The successful incumbent is responsible for providing an efficient & full-spectrum Human Resources support in areas of recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, payroll processing, employee engagement, etc.
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience years of relevant HR working experience in a multinational company or international environment
- Well versed in Malaysia & Indonesia’s Labor Law, Industrial Relations Act and other statutory requirements such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN.
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia (written & oral)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point, Email)
- Must be both task & people oriented and have ability to work proactively and independently
- Hands-on and willing to roll up sleeves to do the jobs.
- Good interpersonal and team player skills – strong customer service oriented
- High level of confidentiality and ethics required
- Should be willing to travel extensively within Malaysia & Indonesia.
- Prior experience in the hospitality or retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Plenty of opportunities to earn benefits and recognition in a favorable multinational environment.