- To coordinate and document Australian projects, working with Australian and Malaysian architects, interior designers and engineers, under supervision of the Principal.
- To perform and assist in the preparation and documentation of tender and construction drawings in REVIT for all projects assigned.
- To work closely with the Principal and Project Team to ensure that drawings are correct, meet the authority requirements and maintain the Marchese Partners drawing and design standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Architecture or an equivalent field.
- Required skills: REVIT (advanced level), AutoCAD (advanced level), SketchUp, MS Office.
- Required language: English
- A team player, able to communicate effectively with the Principal / Project Team and self motivated to complete assigned tasks.
- Able to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Able to perform under pressure while maintaining high quality of documentation.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to travel as part of staff exchange programme.
Multiple positions available.
Candidates must have professional REVIT experience for this position.
Candidates must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. They must be pro-active, hard working, and sociable. Great opportunity to collaborate with award winning international designers, and work in a talented, vibrant office with technical expertise.