- The key role of this position is the control and issue of all R&D Drawings / bills of Material / Assembly Instructions / Packing Instructions and other related documents based on the requirements of the Production Department and within the agreed timescales for completion. The document controller will assist with the preparation of New Product Development (NPD) technical requirements and be responsible for their accurate distribution through the network.
- The document controller will be responsible for all R&D departmental hard / soft copy filing and the accuracy thereof.
- The document controller will coordinate with R&D staff members to ensure verification and validation of all documents prior to submission to the Production departments and / or to overseas clients /sourcing offices.
- The document controller will be responsible for the maintaining of all company / client /international furniture industry standard procedures & regulations.
- The documents controller will become conversant with requirements of EUTR / FLEGT / REACH standards and will maintain the updating of same.
- The document controller is responsible for the preparation of all technical information required prior to pre – production meetings.
- The document controller will with the R&D team to ensure that correct issue drawings are distributed per project / job basis both in the context of production and new development sales samples.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, PostGraduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- MUST HAVE GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH
THOSE FROM MANUFACTURING AND FURNITURE MFCG WILL HAVE ADDED ADVANTAGE.