Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage employees' personal file and HR documentation management.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR & Admin functions including payroll, recuitment and selection, compensation & benifits, employee services and etc.
- Identify and develop appropriate program for employee retention, enhance work performance and cultivate healthy habits.
- To manage daily general admin operations and affairs.
- Ensure all employment matters are handled according to Malaysia labour law.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Capable speaking/writing/reading in English, Chinese and Malay.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions.
- Strong presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, pro-active and able to work independently.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?