- Job facts
As the Sales Manager for Roche Diabetes Care Malaysia you will be leading a sales team and be responsible for overall Retail and Hospital customer segment in your assigned area. You ensure to achieve the sales target set for the assigned sales territory.
- Leading and motivating sales team to achieve or exceed overall team sales objective
- Submitting regular sales reports to line manager & performing the role of regular market and competitive information provider for sales and marketing decisions
- Managing sales performance of your sales reps actively and conducting continuous performance evaluation for team members to identify performance gaps and to enhance product knowledge and selling skills eventually to improve team performance
- Providing realistic rolling sales forecast on a monthly basis and assist line manager to prepare annual budget at year-end;
- Providing coaching to team members in the field and leading the team effectively by systematic planning on coaching and development activities
- Who you areYou’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- University degree in Health/Science, Marketing or Business Administration from a recognized academic institution
- Ideally experienced in relevant industry as well as hospital & pharmacy exposure
- Proven track record of high sales performance
- Shown ability to communicate effectively
- Good understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Customer orientation mindset
- Proven ability to strategically plan and organize work thoroughly
- Committed to excellent people leadership
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Who we areAt Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Get in touchGeissler, Jannik 60379672224