- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes
- Provides customer additional information or explains services
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
- Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports
- Well groomed, minimum Diploma.
- Min 2 years of frontline customer service/sales experience
- Execellent command in ENGLISH
- Service oriented, patient, empathetic, sincere with genuine interest to assist customers in all queries.
- Results driven and an excellent team player.
- Highly adaptable, versatile, independent and self-motivated