- CNC Turning machine operation based on drawing requirement.
- Support Assembly, QA and Packing prior to inspection and delivery.
- Perform weekly maintenance on machines as per scheduled by supervisor.
- Record machine history on daily basis based on performance.
- Update material scrap record.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in CNC Turning.
- Minimum SPM qualification or equivalent certificate .
- Familiar with Turning programming or Turning Cadcam.
- Able to work independently ,self-motivated and highly responsible.
- Able to gain respect and confidence among colleague and management.
- Preferable male candidates.
- Willing to work over time.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.