- To prepare and review the monthly management accounts.
- To report the management accounts in the council meeting.
- To handle audit independently, provide information & documents as requested by auditors & tax agent.
- To make sure project expenses spend within budget allocated.
- To follow up closely with the outstanding payment.
- To assist in all the MRCA events.
- Candidate must posses at least Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Qualification in ACCA / CIMA or equivalent.
- Posses high level of self-motivation, performance driven, meticulous, independent, initiative and proactive.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?