- Designing user interfaces, wireframes, prototypes for our mobile applications, websites and web-based applications including visual look and feel, graphics, styles, navigation, and layout.
- Incumbent will work with developers, and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure user interface integrity.
- Communicate effectively with team members, internal and external customers and maintain design consistency.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia/Graphic Design or relevant field of study.
- Min 3 years’ industry experience required.
- A solid portfolio of visual and interaction design work that demonstrates a passion for design and results. Must provide portfolio or samples of professional design work.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign, Fireworks as well as InVision
- Proven track of record in designing user interfaces for iOS/Android mobile applications, consumer websites and web-based applications.
- Solid understanding of cross-platform browsers compatibilities and image-optimization for the web.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard user-centred design (UCD) principles and methodologies.
- Detail to quality, self-motivated and problem solving skills a must (the ability to think out of the box).
- The ability to work well in a team but also independently on individual projects and challenges.
- Good English skills and the ability to thrive in a multinational environment, Mandarin is a plus.
We offer an attractive compensation package and five days working week.