It is Asia Recruit's (www.asiarecruit.com.my) vision to enrich people's lives through a better employment opportunities and to provide companies with quality HR consultancy and solutions that help them to get the right candidate, increase productivity, improve efficiency and manage the bottom line.
As a licensed recruitment agency in Selangor, Melaka and Johor, with license no: JTK 1867, JTK 2467 & JTK 2623 and Endorsan 775, under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia, we represent our clients, locally and internationally from small to large multinational organisations from various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, call centre, telecommunication, healthcare, technology, FMCG and many more with specialisation in the areas of human resources, accounting, customer service, engineering, IT, administration, sales, marketing, etc.
For more job listing from our companies, please visit http://www.jobstore.com.my/career/asiarecruit.htm.
Our established client is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.
We are representing our well established client, a leading manufactuer and supplier of aluminium home products and artistic Eco Art Panel in Malaysia. Our client is is looking for dynamic and result-oriented candidate for the position of Head/Senior Executive (HR & Admin) to be based in Muar, Johor.
- Working hour - 5.5 days
- Performance bonus
- Medical and hospitalization
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR and Admin functions of the Company, including but not limited to recruitment, compensation management, payroll processing, employee relations management, employee training and development, performance management, foreign workers administrative etc.
- In-charge of the efficiency of day-to-day operations of the tasks assigned as well as to provide HR support to others departments in order to improve the overall productivity of the Company.
- Liaise with government office for foreign workers administrative and permit application
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Carry out HR planning, continuous improvement and enhance the level of services by reviewing and revising the existing HR processes, policies, schemes, standard operating procedures and job descriptions as well as ensuring all daily HR functions are consistent and compliance with the HR policies set.
- Execute manpower planning initiatives by identifying internal movements or development opportunities for future expansion plans.
- Undertakes pro-actively any assignments given by the Management team as and when needed such as revision of Salary and Compensation Scheme, Succession Planning, Job Enrichment and Job Redesignation exercises etc.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years working experience with hands on experience in foreign workers administration and payroll processing
- Good understanding in foreign workers policies, employment act and industrial relations act
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be willing to work in Muar, Johor
Interested candidates may apply online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.