- Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
- Alert/Event monitoring
- Ticket life cycle handling
- Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups and 3rd parties.
- Incident handling and escalation management
- Remote troubleshooting for Desktop machines, laptops, Notebooks, Printer Services: network printers – Le, iPhones, iPad, iPods, Backup system support, Updating current infrastructure and Deploying new equipment.
- Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe.
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Manage Service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Manage request fulfilment as per work flow tasks defined, access management through multiple portals.
- Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
- Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts.
- Manage a team and motivate and get the best out of them.
- Strong problem resolution skills required.
- Candidate must be a graduate, Diploma, IT education or comparable IT professional experience
- Level of expertise of L1 – L2 System engineer, On-site Or Remote Support experience
- Technical skill sets to include: Voice Call Handling, Email Communication, Infrastructure Monitoring, Exchange, AD, Network, Desktop Security, Desktop, Laptop, Handheld devices, Troubleshooting, Printers, Tools, ITIL, KM,MS Office, Windows & Smartphones, O365, Lotus Notes, Order management, Mobile Services, Extended troubleshooting of mobile devices and Apps, Extended troubleshooting and solving of smartphone issues (e.g. mail sync problems, connection issues, virtual smartcard, hardware) using documented KB, How-to questions for mobile hardware devices, How-to questions for software (only standard and Customer specific App Store), Office Services, Messaging and Conferencing Services, Printer Services, Security Services, Windows Application Services, Break & Fix Service Desk, Telecommunication Services.
- 1 to 5 years experience
- MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA certifications preferred
- ITIL Foundation, understanding of Incident, Request, Change & Problem Management certifications preferred
- Requires a valid Passport - visa/work permit procedure will be provided for.
- Parking allowance
- Medical insurance