Role and Responsibilities
- Handle all administrative duties in engineering department (key in data, printing, compiling documents)
- Prepare process router from customer drawing and requirement.
- Ensure all documents are proper file in accordance to the current system procedures.
- Any other support activities for the engineers.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, and Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Positive attitude, team player, committed, meticulous and someone responsible.
- Must be self-driven, independent and results oriented.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
- Knowledge in the machining & programming is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and to undertake assignments on an ad hoc basis.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?