The Human Resource cum Administration Executive is responsible for performing HR and Administration related duties on a professional level and works closely with Management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibility for all or part of these areas:
- To responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resources function which includes:
- Compensation & Benefits
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Industrial Relations
- Foreigner Workers Affairs
- To develop, implement and monitor human resources and administration system, policies and procedures.
- To prepare periodical HR and Administration reports for Management consumption.
- Register or Renewal of Company’s certifications and other permits.
- Ensure the effectiveness of cleanliness of the factory compound.
- Ensure all health and safety equipment is up-to-date, checked and sufficient.
- Responsible for administration tools and equipment stock count.
- Handling phone calls and daily correspondences.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director or any other person authorized by the Company
- At least a minimum Professional Certification in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be computer literate
- Required language(s): Chinese and English
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Full time position(s) available
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume and together with a passport sized photograph (nr) email:-
T.H.L. SOFA SDN BHD
(Attn: Human Resources Department)
No: 25, PT145360, Off Jalan Seramik Chepor 11/1,
Pusat Seramik Fasa 2,
31200 Chepor, Perak, Malaysia.
Tel: 012-5033576 Fax: 05-2013573 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed