- To develop strong working relationships with both internal departments and external customers.
- To provide complete sales support to the Sales team.
- To act as a first point of contact for customers with any queries or problems and ensure that customers receive a full and efficient sales service.
- To assist the Sales team in any other areas of the business as required.
- To assist the Business Development Manager in preparation of sales management reports.
- To support the sales team in maximizing revenue through sales productivity improvement.
- To provide sales support to the sales team including sales order processing, data entry & liaising inter-departments, vendors and customers.
- To assist the sales team to prepare proposals & documents for customer enquiries.
- To maintain the status of customer enquiries in the CRM/BPA databases.
- To prepare documents and reports for sales operationa, sales management and update sales related information.
- Assist in management support such as preparing report/documents for Management, writing minutes of meeting.
- Support sales team in preparing technical proposal for specific customer (OIPL).
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Diploma in Business Management, Office Management.
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably non Executives specializing in document control.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?