- Be responsible for maintaining AX Product Information Management and BOM modules to make sure AX can provide accurate information to all related departments.
- Act as liaison with procurement or supplier to keep all product related information updated, including product master and also vendor’s price list.
- End User support for all in-house applications.
- Lead and manage day-to-day IT Department to support and ensure smooth operation of applications, networks, servers, laptops and desktop systems. Provide technical support and advise where necessary.
- PC hardware, printers & desktop support equipment maintenance, MS Office, Outlook, email, pc configuration, printer configuration. Including in house PABX programming and housekeeping.
- Maintenance of all servers including MS SQL Servers, AD Servers etc. Including servers backup and administration.
- Manage and maintain companies‘ Network configuration and connectivity.
- Should possess a Diploma or Degree in Electronics, Electrical, IT or related field.
- Possess of working knowledge in ERP and database concepts, preferably with experience of MS Dynamics AX.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle 8i, MySQL, windows applications and operating systems.
- Technically sound in troubleshooting Win2003, Win2000, NT4 and IIS.
- Skill in VB.net , ASP.net, ADO.net, Net platform Tools.
- Conversant in TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, LAN, WAN, Router, Firewall and Gateway Security.
- Support and maintenance of Windows Symantec AV, Backup Exec & NetBackup.
- Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
- A team player and also can work independently.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?