Position Overview / Principal Accountabilities
The successful candidate will assist General Manager to coordinate matters relating to human resourcing processes.
The successful candidate must possess the following criteria:
- Applicable for Malaysian nationals only.
- SPM / STPM / Diploma in related fields.
- With 2 to 3 years’ recent experience in the management of human resourcing processes.
- Good English communication skills with a second language is an advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of matters pertaining to human resource management including laws, statutes, industrial relation, local labour practices and other relevant matters of the laws pertaining to employment in Malaysia.
- Experience in the administration of employees’ benefits; including medical, insurance, income tax management.
- Good communication skill.
- A team player with established interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Organised and capable to work independently and effective time management skills (monitoring of deadlines and general working schedules).
- Positive mind-set, result oriented and innovative individual who is fast paced, resourceful and proactive.
- Able to travel as appropriate.
- The successful candidate will be:
- Reporting to General Manager in respect of duties.
- Assist in providing effective and efficient delivery service on matters relating to human resourcing and other working schedules of the business.
- Assist in the management of employees’ compensation and benefits programs according to Company policies and statutory requirements.
- Assist in the recruitment processes including administering the manpower requisition processes.
- Prepare and arrange interview with respective HOD of hiring department.
- Assist in the exit interview and clearance with resigned employees.
- Assist job evaluation processes to establish or update job grades for the purpose of wage administration and establishing remuneration and promotion guidelines.
- Prepare yearly tax return for all staffs on a yearly basis for their annual submission to the tax authority.
- Assist to manage employee relations including managing absence, complex disciplinary and grievances and other HR issues.
- Update existing database of the payroll system to ensure accurate and up-to-date reporting.
- Assist in the performance review of all staff.
- Assist in preparing proposal of bonuses.
- Any other roles and responsibilities as required by management.