- Degree in any disciplin, preferably Law /ICSA qualification
- 5-10 years of secretarial experience with working knowledge of corporate & securities law
- Well versed with the Company Act 2016, Bursa Malaysia Securities Listing ; Requirements & others relevant rules and regulations
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality with integrity, commitment and initiative
- A dynamic team player, independent and able to work under pressure
- IT Familiarity, good command of English, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Prepare company resolutions, coordinate and attend Board Shareholders and committees meeting
- To compile board papers and prepare minutes of meeting
- To advise the management and board on matters pertaining to Statutory compliance and requirements prescribed under various statutus, in particular to Company Act 2016 and Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ("BMSB")
- To administer all aspects of the daily operations of the secretarial department and to handle other or special corporate assignments
- To prepare announcements to BMSB, Circulars shareholders and such other requisite documentation realting to any corporate exercise
- Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.