- Providing legal advice and support to the local offices in Singapore and advising them on legal and regulatory risks.
- Providing advice, support as well as drafting, negotiating and reviewing local commercial services and procurement contracts in line with the uniform Group templates and Group policies.
- Liaising with local sales, procurement and local management with regard to local services and procurement contracts.
- Implementing uniform general contract terms and conditions, contract templates etc. in close cooperation with the Group Legal Counsel APAC.
- Providing training to local sales and local management on uniform general contract terms and conditions, contract templates etc.
- Introducing, maintaining and supporting contract management system for the local offices
- Support Group Compliance with Anti- Bribery Policy and Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Liaising with the managing director and local management team.
Job specific requirements
- Qualified lawyer with minimum of 4-5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Experience in legal drafting, contract negotiation and corporate matters.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of the team.
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- Strong problem solving skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
- Detail oriented, well-organized, concern for quality.
- Problem solving attitude.