- Engage in production process like sorting, cutting, matching, finishing & packaging.
- Engage in production housekeeping.
- Performing quality checking.
- Other assignment instruct by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM.
- Understand Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- 1-2 years working experience in manufacturing is preferable, fresh graduate is encourage to apply. On job training will be provided.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferable.
- The candidate must able to take pressure, hardworking & team oriented.
- The candidate must have the willingness to work on overtime when required (including weekend and public holiday).
- Able to start work immediately.
- The working hours from Monday to Friday would be from 8.30am - 5.30pm while on Saturday would be from 8.30am - 12.30pm.
- Free parking.
- Free breakfast on every Wednesday.