- Study and analyse infrastructure technical problem and provide solution
- Prepare troubleshoot report, root cause analysis and preventive improvement.
- Troubleshoot machine problems and execute improvement.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, following manufacturer’s instruction and established procedures.
- To ensure preventive maintenance is carried out by maintenance team to reduce downtime due to breakdown.
- Experience in using LEAN to optimize production waste, process improvement and cost avoidance planning.
- To development preventive measures and identify potential failures.
- To perform routine schedule maintenance work.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- At least 2 year(s) working experience in related field is required. Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply too.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- To read and write Chinese.
- With Driving license and own transport will benefit added.
- Computer literate, MS Office, Excel & Words.
- Basic salary : RM4,000 / onsite.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?