The company is known as an international retail business that has made its name known worldwide in multiple profitable sectors
About The Assistant Human Resource Manager Role:
In this business, you will be working alongside with stake holders to formulate effective business strategies. You will also take the lead providing direction to your subordinates. You will also we actively involved in mainly recruitment and industrial relations
- Lead the recruitment process; responsible for value-driven recruitment strategy
- Act as a Business Partner to department managers, advising and support assigned department in all general HR-related matters
- Responsible for New Hire process and Introduction process, and staff clearance process
- Ensure that remuneration practises are competitive related to local market which enables us to attract and retain the right people in our business
- Support the salary review process and performance appraisal and development talk process
- Handle employee grievances in an effective and efficient manner so as to preserve good
- Employee relations and industrial harmony
- To investigate, manage and control all the disciplinary and grievance mechanism, as well as conduct and participate in disciplinary process
- Overall responsible for the accuracy of information in HRIS for all levels and update information in HRIS for new hires/ resigns of Assistant Managers & above level
To succeed in this position within this establishes organisation, you will need to be able to work independently and proactively with the ability to engage will individuals within all levels of the company.
- You have at least six years' experience in Recruitment & IR
- You have to be people-oriented with good working knowledge of the full spectrum of HR functions, specifically in areas of recruitment, industrial relations
- Partnering the business, you are well versed in the local labour legislation and have strong interpersonal skills in providing HR advice to the operations and co-worker's performance management and handle employee's grievances.
This company will require no introduction and is well recognise in their field of speciality. They are known as one of the world’s largest operating company of today’s world. They have the ability to deliver personalised services from an expert in your sector and cater to your needs. The firm is always focused on developing and giving individuals the opportunity to grow towards their full potential.
If you are a driven individual and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities definitely awaits you in this position
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125