- Responsible for payroll processing to ensure payroll records are updated, processed timely & accurately, as well as to ensure all government regulations on payroll related matters are complied with.
- Prepare HR related correspondence and documentation with careful attention to legal requirements & company policies as well as to provide advice & guidance to line management on all HR related matters in line with Malaysian Labour Law, Industrial Relations & company policies.
- Prepare, update and maintain HR reports, records & periodical update of organization charts
- Administer staff claims, overtime, commissions, leave records, attendance, staff welfare and other day-to-day operational supports
- Administer recruitment, interview, orientations, promotion, disciplinary and separation process
- Monitor foreign workers work permits renewal, medical checkup & disciplinary issues
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Social Science / Business Administration or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources and Administrative field, preferably in retail environment
- Familiar with Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and current HR practices & legislation
- Experience in Payroll and well versed with computerized payroll & HR information system is a must and preferably with an experience of more than 500 headcount.
- Strong command of written and verbal English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment independently with minimal supervision
- Confidentially, meticulous and accuracy in work is required