• To provide daily customer service, administrative, operational and coordination support to
the related department.
• Responsible for handling phone-in problems.
• Provides 1st or 2nd level Service Desk incident management and case handling through to
successful resolution on in-scope products, services and processes for supported customer.
• Apply solutions to those problems through phone support customers.
• Providing technical/non-technical screening of calls.
• Remotely troubleshoot the problems.
• Recognizes and takes action when escalation and de-escalation is required for critical and
urgent cases and follow designated customer procedure.
• Train users according to technical release and security standards.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin
• At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/
Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.