- Develop HTML5 application that is used from online to mobile devices.
- Study, analyze, code, develop and implement mobile applications on various platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, etc) according to specifications and standards.
- Involve in systems design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support.
- Work with other developers to develop effort estimates and plan the implementation of products, based on required documents. Participate in and help lead design and code reviews.
- Stays abreast of current technology, new technological advances, and company standards.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in mobile application development.
- Experience in developing either Android or iOS application.
- A sharp analytic mind with strong programming logic.
- Good sense of user interface and user experience design.
- Possess strong skills in Problem Analysis and Solving, Creativity and project documentation, communication and people skills.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Work independently; manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines and set priorities, accordingly.
- Must have a strong passion for application development.
- A team player who is able to work independently.
- Able to join IMMEDIATELY or with short notice.