Moving Walls was formed with a vision to enable future “Smart Cities”. Our expertise in Smart Media, Smart Data, and Smart Content – some of the fastest-growing, billion-dollar industries – is evident in the solutions we provide:
- Moving Audiences – for intelligent outdoor placements. It is already the largest network of digital screens in Asia.
- Moving Insights – audience location data to power hyperlocal targeting. Our platform can measure any location in the world without additional hardware deployment.
- Moving Experiences – immersive content for engaging brand experiences. We use augmented reality, virtual reality, mobile applications, gamification, and more to transform brand messages
Why Join Us?
We live by our #NoBoundaries manifesto. If youre an innovator and a trailblazer who thrives in a fast-paced and technology-driven work environment then you fit the bill.
Join us to move walls.
Apply now to anuradha@movingwalls[.]com or visit our careers page at http://www.movingwalls.com/
- Assist with business development as per market strategy
- Use monthly marketing & Public relations calendar to coordinate activity
- Customize and disseminate press release
- Prepare and arrange presentations for team member &
- Manage customer relationship management system
- Draft and edit blog posts, news articles and website copy
- Assist with copywriting for brochures, award submissions, reports and other marketing material
- Research subject matter, competitors, industry and target audience
- Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
- Monitor trends in advertising & marketing industry
- Currently pursuing a degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Public Relation or any other related majors
- Business students with interest are welcome to apply
- This role comes with a monthly allowance
- Duration of 6 months or more