The incumbent is primarily responsible for the task of performing credit evaluation on new equipment hire purchase applications. Reporting to credit division, he or she will make recommendations for each application with complete financial analysis and adherence to the company’s credit policy and guidelines.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree or equivalent and above in Banking/Finance/Accounting/Business.
- At least 2 years of working experienced in equipment hire purchase credit assessment.
- Customer oriented, having experience in equipment hire purchase sales/marketing are added advantage.
- Passionate, high integrity and able to work within deadline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent command in written English. Able to converse in Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Applicants should be mobile and possess own transport.
- To perform credit checks via CTOS/Ramci, FIS and CCRIS
- To conduct credit evaluation and make recommendations after thorough analysis and sound credit judgement to credit department in GBFS SG
- Ongoing review of existing customers and assist in collection whenever necessary.
- To ensure cases assigned are follow up thoroughly and timely actions are taken to complete within the given time frame.
- To ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of all customers’ information are protected.
- Any other task as assigned by immediate superior from time to time.