- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Identify and investigate customer requirements and provide solutions to meet their needs
- Work closely with Production to produce accurate works orders
- Act as primary interface with customer during the engineering phase of the project
- Resolves issues or involves appropriate departments for resolution
- Coordinates necessary drawing requirements with customer.
- Read the issue for tender and construction structural and architectural drawings for the purpose of estimating and pricing as well as submittal of quotes to general contractors
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Recording sales and order information
- Other duties as directed by management
Qualifications/ Ideal candidate profile:
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong sales experience in a relevant environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop face to face sales techniques
- Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- A highly driven and enthusiastic sales professional
- A proven record of negotiating and securing new business.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?