- Handle FCL and LCL for Sea Import.
- Prepare quotation to oversea agent, verify billing and generate billing/ PO.
- Prepare NOA and Correction Manifest to liner and forwarding agent.
- Prepare K4 Form for Sea Import shipment.
- Issue ROT and chase for EDO release from carrier.
- Contact customer for duty/tax confirmation and follow up on delivery arrangement.
- Liaise with liner, forwarding agent and operations personnel for container movement.
- Liaise with haulier for container movement and empty container return.
- Check for Northport/ Westport and D&D for detention/ storage /demurrage charges.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Freight Forwarding.
- Candidate must possess at least higher secondary/diploma or equivalent in any field.
- Computer literate and good comminication skills.
- Able to work independently with strong work commitment.
- Good command for both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English. Understanding of Mandarin is an added advantage as this position requires communication with overseas branches and agents.
- Willing to work at Botanic Capital, Klang, Selangor.