To actively educate HCPs on the importance of exclusive breastfeeding during the first6 months of life and the continuation of it for as long as possible after the introduction of complementary feeding. When breastfeeding is not possible: to provide accurate and scientific information to HCPs based on expressed needs, about Nestlé’s Infant Nutrition Products and services: their fact based features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use within the WHO & Malaysian Code on Breast Milk Substitutes (BMS), Nestlé policies and instructions and local legislation. To provide accurate and factual information regarding hazards/dangers linked to the use of inappropriate Breastmilk substitutes, i.e Cow/ Buffalo’s milk, rice water.
Your responsibilities would be to
- Promotion of Nestle HealthCare Nutrition products to medical professionals aiming at generating prescriptions & endorsement.
- Achieve agreed sales targets within assigned territory and for all channels.
- Develop yearly territorial plans to support business growth.
- Plan & execute agreed marketing activities including organizing continuous medical education.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders and execute a relationship building plan.
- Identify new business opportunity & ensure satisfaction of service in all level of channels.
You must have the following
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree; preferably in Dietetic Science, Food Science & Nutrition.
- 3 years or more, experience in sales, preferably in healthcare related products and services.
- Strong business acumen & ability to adapt to market environment.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.